June 14, 2013

New House - Update to Come

Hello Everyone,
It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We are finally getting the touches done on our new home. I have found with our blog that when I try to make a big thing out of it, it does not get done. We are wanting to do a before and after video/picture of the house, and we are just getting around to putting everything in the right place and such. As soon as that is done, we will get some pictures up to show you. We also have a pretty busy month--Teams are coming throughout the month. We are blessed to have the breath of fresh air that teams bring. They are an encouragement, and they remind me to keep my joy through long seasons of "day to day drudge." I also enjoy hearing the stories that each of them have for how God brought them to Cambodia to work with us. It is fantastic. I hope to get the pictures and a video blog up before the month is out. For now, I wanted to post this little note and let everyone know that we are in fact still alive :) your prayers are always a blessing, and we appreciate everyone who sacrifices financially so that we can continue to follow God's leading here in Cambodia!
BecauseHeLives,
Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment