August 6, 2016

Plane Tickets

Well, friends, this is one of those posts I hate writing.  I wrote one around this time last year when Micah had his appendix out and we were needing to pay for our adoptions and such and let me tell you, you all came through for us! But since then life has happened and a year has passed and here we are again...

As you know, Micah is in the states right now preparing his math classroom for this coming school year.  I am so  proud of him and excited for this new adventure! This leaves the girls and I still here waiting to get their visas. Micah's lovely mother, Della, has come to help us out until we can return. I am so thankful for her! I don't think this would have worked out at all if it weren't for her! (THANK YOU DELLA!)   Last night we were looking at flight options and just kinda talking about what we need and looking at a date that would be good and give us enough time to get visas done.  We found a ticket for October 1st that is perfect but as we were looking I noticed that even now the prices are only going up. We need to get these tickets bought! But this is where our problem is. If we save enough to pay for the visas, we only have about a 3rd of the money we need.  So, for one last time, I am asking you to pray about how God might want you to help out.  We have said it over and over, all we ask for is obedience. We know and have seen time and time again that our God is faithful and will always provide for our needs.  Is He asking YOU to help this time?

Thanks friends!
Kelsi


No comments:

Post a Comment