March 6, 2013

Walking with Abby

Hey everyone,
Something you might not know is that Abby spends the mornings are BYKOTA House for Khmer Pre-School with Hosanna. I usually walk over and get her after school, and on the walk home, she always has something funny to say. I think that Hosanna was gone this morning, so the back up is that Abby watches the Discovery Channel (I am guessing, could be something else), and for the last three days, she has been talking about the same thing on the walk home--the infamous "kmouse." I have literally had this conversation with her three times, and I finally decided to record it. So, enjoy a walk home from Pre-School with Abby.



BecauseHeLives,
Micah. 


Also, a huge thanks to everyone who has begun to support or continues to support us monthly financially. God is providing in a great way, and we are getting closer to our monthly goal. Continue to pray about becoming a financial supporter, and I pray that God blesses your day with the knowledge of His Word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment