October 21, 2013

Soccer Day

You know how a while back, I told you guys about this really cool part of our ministry where I and the older boys go and play soccer? Well, the middle kids were jealous and so we went together a couple weeks back. The older boys really impressed me. They didn't complain, and they really involved the younger kids in the game. Everyone had a blast... so today, I decided we needed to go again, and it was awesome again! I love the kids I work with. I got some pictures finally of the field and such. I usually don't bring a camera, because that is dangerous... but this time, I had my phone and so here are some pictures of us at the soccer field!







Thank you guys so much for your support that allows us to take the kids out to do fun things. Soccer is one of their favorite things to do.
BecauseHeLives,
The Bergens.

No comments:

Post a Comment