February 6, 2014

Family Matters: Melody Roem Likes to Dance

Hello Everyone!
It has been a while since I last posted. I promise to get back into the groove of everything soon. A lot of you are friends with Kelsi and I on Facebook and are already aware of this news, but on January 25th at 2:30 AM, Melody Roem decided to come early! Here is a picture:


Rather than re-write the story, I am going to share with you a link to my wife's blog. In case you are unaware, Kelsi writes a blog that is more focused on the family and life. It is a fantastic blog and her reader count is already almost surpassing Mission Cambodia's. She described how Melody Roem was born and how God had a hand in it all.
http://athomewherever.blogspot.com/2014/02/melody-roem-bergen-is-here.html
In case you are wondering, Roem is Khmer for dance and is pronounced "Row-um." Two syllables. We wanted her to have a Khmer middle name like her big sisters who love her to death.
I just want to thank God for this precious gift and for His plans that give us hope and protection. I also want to thank everyone who supports us both in prayer and financially. You are a huge blessing to our family!
BecauseHeLives,
Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment